We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for selecting Mountain Moulding as your supplier of finishing materials.
The team at Mountain Moulding will work together to bring you, our customer, an excellent level of service and quality workmanship. The following delivery information will ensure you of a prompt, safe and well organized delivery.
- Establish a delivery date 3 to 4 days prior needing your moulding package on site.
- Make sure our truck has clear access to the job site.
- Establish a cleared drop off area on the main level of the job site to ensure safe and easy access.
- Have staff on site available to assist our driver unload.
- Have a job supervisor inspect all items to make sure the order is accurate and without damages before signing.
- For clients without accounts, payment must be given at the time of delivery.
- If a split order is requested, a second delivery charge may apply.
- For any exceptional circumstances that may crop up, please contact your sales representative or the office prior to delivery.
Thank you again for your help and understanding. Hopefully this clarifies the delivery procedure, however, should you have any questions or concerns please contact your sales representative.